Friday, August 24, 2007

A Dream Come True

Last night I dreamt that I created this blog. In the dream I was riding a bicycle while thinking about blogging. I thought it would be fun to have a blog called "Backpedaling While Blogging For Pancakes." It was such a fanciful title that I thought that surely it would be a big success. In the dream I could see that "Backpedaling While Blogging For Pancakes" was too long to be a URL. It was a confusing moment until I saw that I could simplify it to "bloggingforpancakes."

I woke up in the night knowing that there was something that I needed to write down, which is something that I never do. It came to me in bits and pieces, and I had to get up a second time to write it down in full, but now it's here. I don't know what it's going to be about. It's just crazy to create a blog from a dream, but it's the most fun I've had at 06:30 in a long time.

No comments: